6 days left
- Contract Type
- Are you competently managing a portfolio of clients providing a full spectrum of business advice?
- Are you looking for a practice where you can be a value adding business partner to a wide range of clientele?
- Does exposure to COP8, COP9 and forensics work plus other special projects interest you?
What is great about this role?
- Exceptional work life balance
- Portfolio in place to be managed and enhanced through ample BD opportunities
- Exposure to full spectrum business partner advice through an enhanced network
- Relaxed and social working environment
- This business is a small boutique consultancy who are at the forefront of some exciting and specialist accountancy work
- You will be tasked with managing a diverse client portfolio with a fee income c.£200k with ample BD opportunities
- Manage a small team of qualified and part qualified accounts staff
- Reporting directly to the Partnership team
I have recently placed a key team member into this practice who despite having several offers in play decided that my clients were the right firm for them. This was due to the social and outgoing nature of the team in addition to the specialist work that this firm does.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must be ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualification experience
- Experience managing your own portfolio
- Enthusiasm to manage and develop junior staff
- Business development experience/ aptitude
I am currently shortlisting for this exclusive position reach out now for full details and to be considered for this role.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly