Robert Half are pleased to be partnering with a large manufacturing and distribution company based in Thame, in recruiting a Purchase Ledger to join their team on a temp to permanent basis.
Working within a small friendly finance team with one report, your key duties will include:
- Match/ Batch coding Purchase Ledger invoices
- Overseeing all supplier and invoice queries via phone/ fax and email
- Reconciling statements against systems and bank
- Other adhoc duties to assist the finance team
- You will need to have a good understanding of Excel, and be confident with Vlookups.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate, AAT studier or someone who is looking to join a vibrant, progressive company. You will benefit from a full study support package and practical knowledge to help you grow and develop your career.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice