3 days left
- Contract Type
Part time Payroll Officer
£10 - 12 ph
Robert Half are currently recruiting exclusivley on behalf of a fantastic educational organisation based in the Clifton area.
This role is an ongoing temporary assignment whilst they recruit it permanently.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide timely, accurate and efficient monthly payroll
- Act as the liaison with the organisations pension providers and to ensure any relevent pensions regulations are compliant.
- To provide an appropriate level of service to managers and staff, responding as necessary to questions and queries relating to payroll matters
Background and Experiences
- The Payroll Officer will be an experienced payroll professional, preferably with a relevant payroll qualification. Experience of administering payroll and all elements within payroll is essential.
- A relevant payroll qualification, and/or a willingness to work towards a relevant payroll qualification is preferable.
- A good working knowledge of payroll systems generally is essential.
If you wish to apply for this position please get in touch with Miles Hackett at Robert Half ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Payroll clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly