Assistant Residual Value (RV) Analyst
An Assistant Residual Value (RV) Analyst is required by the financial services arm of a major automotive brand based close to Slough, Berkshire. Reporting to the Residual Value Manager the key purpose of the role is to be responsible to maintain vehicle related data (involves vehicle descriptions, codes, residual values, SMR prices and manufacturer and dealer discounts) across all databases used in the company and support the Residual Value analyst in the day to day activities and in responding in the business related queries.
Key tasks of the Assistant Residual Value (RV) Analyst include :
· Ensure accurate and up to date vehicle related data are being made available to the business in a timely manner.
· Ensure all vehicle data loads between the various systems are happening successfully.
· Ensure all interim vehicle data loads (for new model introduction for instance) are happening smoothly and in time.
· Perform regular analysis to ensure consistency and coherence in the data.
· Take care of day to day requests regarding leasing contract extensions.
· Take care of day to day requests regarding van conversions.
· Be reactive and creative in responding in any requests from the business for contract hire bespoke quotes.
· Support the RV analyst and RV Manager in all analysis related activities which would include the preparation of the local RV committee, of any presentation presented to the head office, and on any bespoke analysis which the management would request.
· Adhere to formal regulatory processes and policies.
· Minimise potential complaints by providing “appropriate levels” of controls at all times, taking ownership of queries and disputes by following correct actions and ensuring a positive feedback from internal customers.
· Ensure the RV analyst is aware of any potential issues regarding vehicle data aspects.
· Identify and implement (tactical and operational) continuous improvement opportunities to improve productivity.
· Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively.
· Be reactive to legislative change and liaise with relevant departments to ensure change is delivered and in a timely and effective manner.
· Action audit points as and when required.
· Any other reasonable management request.
The ideal Assistant Residual Value (RV) Analyst will have an understanding of the concept of residual value price positioning gained within the automotive or consumer finance industry, possess excellent system skills including Excel and in return will receive a salary of between £28k-£32k + Car + excellent other benefits
Apply for Assistant Residual Value (RV) Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly