Head of Corporate Accounts
7 days left
- Contract Type
An Interim Financial Controller is required to join an exciting new company based near Slough for a period of 12 months. If you are an ambitious and technically astute finance professional with a strong finance process implementation background looking for a challenging, deadline driven environment then please apply to find out more.
This organisation is a new business within the Thames Valley and is offering a role that is critical to shaping the finance function as a whole.
This is a high profile role that will suit a technically minded accountant with extensive finance process experience and will work closely with the CFO and CEO.
As the Interim Financial Controller you will be responsible for creating, developing and operating BAU accounting processes, liaising with finance project lead to develop an appropriate control environment. This will include:
- Payment authorisations from bank accounts
- Bank reconciliations and a process for exception management
- Create a month end process including production of management accounts. This will include accurate completion and reconciliation of control accounts, appropriate journal entries for accrued income and expenses, assessment of any bad debt provisions, entry of actuarial provisions and agreement with appointed actuary.
- Prepare management accounts in a timely fashion.
- Manage project and company budgets, liaise with Servco to ensure bills are paid on time. Develop future BAU process and replace Servco accounting function.
- Day to day management of operational cashflows ensuring solvency and liquidity is optimised. Manage the drawdown of funding from investors as per contractual requirements and optimised to minimise interest costs.
If you are a technically astute Financial Controller (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or QBE) then please apply to find out more. This role would suit an ambitious and confident individual who can hit the ground running and add value in a short period of time.
The successful Interim Financial Controller is likely to be a qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with in-depth experience of GL accounting processes. Knowledge or exposure within the financial services sector would be beneficial but not essential.
They will be intellectually inquisitive and technically strong, with good analytical skills and will have proactive problem solving capabilities.
Salary & Benefits
Upto £65,000 per annum. Parking is available, alternatively the office is close to a train station and served by bus routes as well.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Head of Corporate Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly