Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
A Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join a rapidly growing business based near Reading for a period of 3 months, on a temp to perm basis. If you are a finance professional with significant transactional experience covering all aspects of purchase ledger and expenses then please apply to find out more.
This organisation is a listed business in the hospitality and catering sector and is offering a role that is critical to the finance function as a whole.
This is a relatively stand alone role which will suit a candidate used to working autonomously with a high degree of accuracy and who has the ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Overseeing the day to day running of designated critical supplier accounts addressing urgent issues to resolution as they arise
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts, knowledge of the excel v-lookup function is preferable
- Liaise with internal & external customers verbally and in writing
- Maintain filing systems
- A knowledge and/or experience of the e-Invoicing process is desirable
- Process Head Office /copy invoices in a timely manner to meet weekly deadlines
- Process supplier payment runs
- Set-up new suppliers on accounting system.
- Assist with month-end closing to meet deadline
- E-Invoicing Helpdesk
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be an experienced transactional finance professional who can demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in previous roles. It is also essential that you have the ability to work independently and solve problems with minimal guidance in a busy and demanding environment.
Our client is a rapidly growing business within the hospitality and catering sector based on the outskirts of Reading. There is no parking, however there are good public transport links via Reading and Winnersh Triangle.
Salary & Benefits
This Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk role will pay £22,000 - £24,000 per annum.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice