Senior Accounts Manager - Top 40 Practice
An excellent opportunity to join a Top 40 Firm located in the City of London. The firm are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to make the step up to a Senior Accounts Manager or an existing Senior Manager looking for more of a work-life balance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures
- Point of contact for any queries from clients
- Supervision of junior staff within department
- Management of a varied portfolio of clients, largely in the professional services sector as well as charities and trusts
- Managing billings of portfolio
- Staff management – delegation and review of work
- Covering statutory accounts, management accounts, VAT, bookkeeping, corporation tax etc.
- ACA, ACCA Qualified
- 4 years’ experience within Accountancy Practice
- Experience in leading a small team of juniors
- Strong knowledge of accounts preparation
For more information on this role please either apply, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Senior Accounts Manager - Top 40 Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly