Technical and Training Manager - Top 20 Practice
A fantastic opportunity for an Audit Manager / Audit Senior Manager looking to move away from the typical ‘Audit’ role.
A Top 30 Firm of Accountants based in the City of London are seeking an ACA / ACCA Qualified professional with strong technical skills to join them as a Technical and Training Manager. Your main areas of focus will be within Audit, Financial Reporting and Company Law issues as well as providing/arranging practical training in Audit both at Trainee and CPD Level.
The main responsibilities of the role are listed below:
- Providing a training programme for Audit Trainees, liaising with an outsourced training provider
- Providing post-qualification technical updates on Audit, Financial Reporting, Ethics and Company Law
- Acting as the point of contact for ICAEW and ACCA regarding student training regulations
- Maintenance and documentation of the firm’s Audit procedures
- Conducting reviews and internal reporting
- Providing advice/decision on financial reporting judgement in relation to FRS 102 / UK GAAP< IFRS and any related company law matters
- Giving robust advice to Partners/Managers on financial reporting and Audit issues
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
- Broad technical knowledge in Audit and financial reporting – UK GAAP / FRS102, IFRS
- Ideally, experience working with AIM/Listed companies, charities and FCA regulated companies
- Accomplished presenter
- Excellent communication skills
- High professional standards and attention to detail
This role would suit either a candidate in a similar Technical and Training position, or an experienced Audit Manager who is looking for a new challenge.
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please apply with your CV, or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.