Robert Half Devon & Cornwall is pleased to be working alongside a very reputable business based in Plymouth, who are looking to bring in a Management Accountant on a 6 month contract.
This position has arisen due to an internal secondment onto a project. Therefore, this person will be required to pick up all the day to day duties of the Management Accountant. These duties will include, but not limited too:
- Producing budgets and re-forecasts working closely with managers to prepare, analyse, review and advise whilst meeting group deadlines
- Creating and analysing monthly variance reports by investigating any differences to budget / forecast and writing commentary
- Preparing the month end accounts by raising prepayments, accruals and cost allocations to strict deadlines
- Producing weekly profit forecasts for senior managers
- Ensuring accurate revenues are reported
We are looking for an individual who is ideally CIMA or ACCA qualified, with a very good work ethic. This individual will be joining a tenured team and will need to adapt quickly to ensure they get up to speed with processes and systems. Previous experience in a very similar position would be preferred.
Our Plymouth based Client is a developing business which is part of a larger group who pride themselves on the service they provide. They are looking to pay an individual an hourly rate between £16 - £22 per hour, plus offering on site parking and free refreshments daily of Fruit, Tea, Coffee and Juices/Squash.
Please contact Fraser Wood at Robert Half Devon & Cornwall to learn more about this Plymouth based Management Accountant vacancy on 01392 341130 or apply within this advert.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice