Robert Half are working with one of the largest architecture firms in London, to find a Management Accountant for their growing finance department.
If you are an ambitious and commercially focused finance professional looking for a challenging, project driven environment then please apply to find out more.
The newly created role of Management Accountant is a high profile, business critical, commercial role that would suit a qualified accountant with a strong academic background.
- Preparation of management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations, pre-payments, accruals
- Involvement with FX and depreciation
- Liaising with external auditors
- Liaising with non-finance leaders across the business, from partners to architects, and external parties.
- MUST be CIMA or ACCA qualified - either newly, or with 1 - 3 years post qualification experience
- preferably from a professional services background - either legal, architecture, design, consultancy
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident excel usage, experience on Sage 50 or ERP systems would be advantageous
One of the largest architectural firms in the City, you will be working in impressive offices surrounded by driven and dynamic individuals.
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Impressive benefits package business wide
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice