An exciting role for a dynamic and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk within a modern, sociable and forward-thinking business environment. As a Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for the upkeep of financial integrity, whilst proactively processing a high number of invoices and handling numerous queries for this Wythenshawe based business. You will provide a comprehensive, effective, efficient and accurate range of services to the finance and accountancy department.
- Accurately processing high volumes of supplier invoices
- Provide a courteous, professional and friendly service support to all internal & external stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer service
- Ensuring accountancy information is entered onto the system accurately and efficiently
- Ensuring invoices processed are approved in accordance with company compliance
- Ensuring information entered is compliant with VAT and tax rules
- Liaising directly with suppliers to chase final VAT invoices
- Dealing with internal queries
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Experience within purchase ledger or accountancy
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise own workload within set deadlines
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Ideally experience using SAP
Offices - Very modern, large scale located in Wythenshawe near Manchester Airport
Environment & Culture - Modern, sociable and forward-thinking. Very highly regarded by employees for work/life balance and culture. Beautiful offices.
Salary & Benefits
£19,000 - £24,000 per annum. On site parking. Regular salary reviews.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice