Insight MI Analyst
Insight MI Analyst
Based in Stoke Gifford, Bristol. Working for an awarding winning national highly desired organisation.
Your role is to provide reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support requirements and objectives of the business.
This role is a mix of ad-hoc reporting and automating - offering real and tangible business insights moving from general reporting into what will happen through data insights.
The ideal candidate will ideally have good MI experience, with a real passion for turning data into business insights- (both as-is & to-be).
Core responsibility's :
- Deliver Insights analysis, forecasting and reporting.
- Recommend and implement improvements initiatives from insight to benefit key metrics.
- Provide commercial oversight of all activity to quantify value and benefit of business activities.
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience of working with and manipulating large data sets into tangible MI - Insights.
- Working knowledge of key MI tools (Excel, Obiee, Tableau, etc )
- Proven experience of delivering MI solutions for business requirements.
- MI skill-set ( VBA, Macros, SQL, HTML and PHP )
You will receive a basic salary of £25,000 -£30,000 plus 15% Bonus, 15% non-contributory pension, plus - Private Medical Health-care, Flex benefits and the opportunity to build yourself a successful career within a leading brand.
This national brand offers excellent training and personal development.
The location offers good commuter routes with the Metro Bus and Parkway train station a short walk.
For more information please contact Nick House at Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice