Interim Year-End Accountant
3 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for an Interim Year-End Accountant to join a prestigious Business Services organisation based in the City of London, paying £275-400 per day.
This role is to support the Group Statutory Accounting Manager to ensure the group and subsidiary statutory accounts comply with the UK companies acts, are filed on time and the process to prepare them is sufficiently robust. Work as part of the Accounting team to support the Group Chief Accountant and Group Statutory Accounting Manager on a variety of projects.
- Support the consolidation of the Group accounts as part of the monthly close process and develop an in depth knowledge of the Group's consolidation system (SAP BPC).
- Support the preparation of the statutory accounts for the group and all subsidiaries to ensure they are reviewed and comply with FRS102, the UK Companies Act and are filed in line with the internal timetable.
- Work with the external audit team to ensure they are provided with high quality information and that the audit is completed on time.
- Liaise with and provide support to Area and Country finance teams
- Close collaboration with other teams in Group Finance (Group tax, Group treasury and Group FP&A.)
- Provide in-house expert advice and written technical accounting papers on UK GAAP (FRS102)
- Provide accounting support for M&A transactions
- Adhoc projects as requested by the Group Statutory Accounting Manager
For this role we are considering:
Newly qualified from practice accountants - an ideal first hand's-on' role within industry
1-4 years PQE - this is an excellent opportunity for a Group / Statutory Accountant to build their CV by joining a market-leading organisation while adding significant value.
This is a well known organisation with a very long history in the UK and globally based in the heart of the City of London. This Consultancy / Management Consultancy has traditionally had a strong focus on Oil, Gas and Alternative Energy.
Salary & Benefits
This Interim Year-End Accountant position will pay £275 - £400 per day depending on your level of experience and ability to add value beyond the above job description.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Interim Year-End Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly