Renewal & License Coordinator
Renewal & License Coordinator - £18,000 - £25,000 P/A - Reading
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are working with an expanding and cutting-edge Global Software group. Due to exceptional success in 2018 they are currently searching for an experienced Renewal & License Coordinator to join an established team in Reading.
- Responsible for negotiating and renewing term and maintenance agreements related to assigned partners and/or territory with a focus on maximising renewal rates, maximising revenue, and closing renewals on time;
- Facilitate and manage the entire maintenance renewal life-cycle from proforma/quote creation to securing signed quotes, Purchase Orders to close;
- Advocate the ongoing value and importance of Customer support and license renewal benefits to both internal and external customers with a focus on account retention through positive customer/partner renewal experiences.
- Develop strong and positive working relationships within the team and with customers, partners, and other internal departments, particularly Sales, and Finance;
- Gain a high-level understanding of our products and services and the markets they serve.
- First class written and spoken English;
- Any other language a distinct benefit;
- Two years of direct work experience in a Sales, Customer Service and/or Finance/Accounting related role, preferably within a software company;
- Strong customer service skills; a willingness and ability to work with all personality types; the commitment and expertise to get to "win/win" agreements with partners, customers, and other departments;
- Strong negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills with a focus on phone and e-mail;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance an extensive and varied workload; ability to adapt to a constantly changing, challenging, and growing business environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse and present complex information to both internal and external customers in a clear, concise, and logical manner with a minimum of interpretation required by the end user;
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and as an individual contributor;
- Ability to recommend opportunities for increased efficiency;
- Proficiency at the basic/intermediate level with MS Outlook; Excel and Word; prior experience withCRM software a plus
- A highly competitive bases salary of between £18k and £25k dependant on experience
- 28 days holiday
- Health care
- Bupa benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice