I am currently partnered with one of my close clients to recruit for a Financial Accountant for a growing business. My client is looking for a newly qualified ACA that is looking for a first or second move into the industry. Brilliant line manager and strong development within the role.
- Assisting with improving the month end process.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements under IFRS.
- Month end accruals and rent calculation preparation and postings.
- Work closely with auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Project work.
- Treasury deposit planning.
- Strong financial accounting knowledge.
- External Reporting experience.
- Hands on attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
Education & qualification:
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified or final stage studier.
- Degree Educated.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £60k (Depending on experience)
- Subsidised gym.
- 25 days holiday.
- up to 5% employer pension contribution.
- Subsidised social clubs (Good half yearly parties, Summer and Christmas)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice