Assistant Management Accountant
6 days left
- Contract Type
With exponential growth across the FMCG industry and a huge range of unique products, my client is a recognised and emerging business recruiting for a talented Assistant Management Accountant to join their finance team. The role will be based within their Head Office in the City of London.
My client is looking for a charismatic, ambitious and results orientated Assistant Management Accountant to support the Finance team. The individual shall be responsible for a number of duties including:
- Assisting with monthly management accounts preparation and review
- Monthly completion of full and accurate balance sheet reconciliations (including Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Assets, Creditors, Debtors, PAYE and Payroll Liabilities etc)
- Assist with the preparations of quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly bank reconciliations / posting bank transactions
- Management of the year-end audit, ensuring deliverables are provided to external teams in a timely manner
- Process all payments and produce remittances to send to suppliers
- The ideal candidate should hold a finance or numerate degree with at least 1 to 2 year's of strong experience within a similar role.
- The candidate should be a part-qualified ACCA, CIMA or ACA accountant with exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 to £35,000 + Study Support and additional benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly