The Permanent division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst on behalf of PE backed, consumable goods business based in Milton Keynes.
The Financial Analyst will join a close-knit finance team and take responsibility for providing financial analysis to the senior management team. You will also provide commercial advice on sales, margin and pricing options to support the decision making process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Extracting and analysing financial information on a weekly, monthly and quarterly bases as timetables.
- Maintain the reporting suite to facilitate identification of business trends for pricing & margins.
- Provide financial analysis of all key markets and ensure that pricing and margins are optimised.
- Conduct ad hoc data mining to identify areas of improvement.
- Assess and analyse the performance of NPD.
- Provide MI reports to stakeholders across the business.
You will be part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and seeking a strong commercial opportunity within a growing, multi-national business where ideas are encouraged and your ability to deliver to stakeholders will be developed.
The Organisation is an employer of choice with presence worldwide.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Financial Analyst is paying between £30,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience, plus study support and excellent benefits including a very good bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice