Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a UK based, Venture Capital back business based in Milton Keynes who are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant will lead the review and completion of the month end management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and reporting to the investors and board.
Working directly for the Finance Manager, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the business unit and genuinely support the fp&a process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Production of the month end management accounts
- Ensure that financial reporting deadlines to the Board, Investors and senior management are adhered to
- Review of balance sheet reconciliations to ensure control over the balance sheet
- Business partnering with various senior management to review overheads and control costs
- Assist in the preparation of monthly board reports
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to investors
- Support the Financial Controller in annual audit process
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasting
- Assist in the weekly cashflow forecasting for the group
- Continually develop and improve the financial reporting process in the group
- Actively studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA or CIMA latter stages)
- Strong communication skills - capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Our client is growing steadily via acquisitions and organic growth to become a market leader in their sector, they are known for developing talent and offer a great work life balance.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Management Accountant is paying between £32,000 - £37,000 (DOE) plus full study support (if needed), excellent career path and good benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice