Robert Half has been exclusively engaged for a Finance Manager role in Stoke-on-Trent ideal for a first or second time mover from practice looking to obtain broad experience in a high-growth business.
As the Finance Manager you will lead and manage a team of Qualified individuals that are responsible for the financial control of operations and cost centres. In Summary;
- Ensure the team deliver robust and cost effective financial accounting and controls that meet the immediate and longer-term needs of the business.
- Identify non-compliance with internal control processes and determine appropriate treatment of financial issues
- Oversee the Production of monthly profit & loss/management accounts
- Use effective audit tools, compliance tests, cash control procedures
- Coordinate and ensure effective cash management
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Staff Management
- Advanced Excel Skills
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 to £55,000 + Car Allowance
This is a unique role that will give a broad level of exposure to all areas of finance. This is a really exciting time to join the business and offers a unique career opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice