Audit and Accounts Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for an exciting Audit and Accounts Manager role with a direct route to becoming a Director? Well if so, an opportunity of a lifetime has arisen within the Buckinghamshire area.
I am urgently seeking individuals who thrive within a work hard and reap the rewards environment. This close-knit and friendly accountancy practice is currently looking for an individual who is eligible for a Practising Certificate which emphasises the firm's plan to promote internally and offer the successful Audit and Accounts Manager the path to Director.
Audit and Accounts Manager Responsibilities:
- To provide a wide range of accountancy, taxation and business support services to a diverse range of clients from individuals to medium-sized companies as well as completing audits.
- To continue to build on our existing client relationships as well as generating and building new relationships.
- To manage/monitor a small group of junior colleagues
- ACCA Qualified + post qualified experience
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £50,000 p/a
- Future Equity/Profit Share
- Private Health care
- Christmas Bonus
- Full CPD training
- Free parking
Don't miss out on this unbelievable opportunity before it too late, if you're interested in this role or you require more information, please contact me on 0207 269 6340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Audit and Accounts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly