- Contract Type
Robert Half are proud to be partnering with a large, sales-orientated organisation. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team to support strategic decision making and impact change; this is a very commercial role in a great business.
- Prepare, distribute and manage Sales & Finance related reports - Daily/Monthly Basis
- Provide detailed profitability analysis for customers across all companies/platforms
- Working with various data sources to consolidate into meaningful information, for trend analysis and decision making purposes for Key Stakeholders.
- Compile pricing information and analysis for upcoming contract renewals and new business opportunities
- Provide guidance and analysis in identifying the key issues.
- Providing a deal desk service
- Focus on preparation of the Monthly Performance Pack with any additional analysis required for the board meetings
- Assists with monthly Sales forecasts feeding information into the consolidated group forecasts
- Manage Sales Commissions for the Sales team including tracking of quarterly performance vs target
- Working closely with the Head of Group FP&A and Sales team supporting them daily
- Supporting the wider finance team and Month End duties
- Ad hoc finance duties and project work as required.
- Must have previous experience in Financial/Sales analysis
- Ability to work with and manipulate large data sources
- Previous experience of working in an accounting environment would be beneficial
- IT literate with a strong/advance working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Access
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to produce accurate information and to meet tight reporting deadlines
- Excellent analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Marketing knowledge that includes pricing skills would be an advantage
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice