2 days left
- Contract Type
Protiviti are keen to partner with a Programme Director/Programme Manager or experienced Senior Project Manager that has good operational knowledge of setting up a collections and debt recoveries function for mortgages.
As the Programme Director/Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager you will have strong regulatory knowledge of mortgages and how this effects debt recovery operations.
This will be based in London.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Applicable professional qualifications for a Programme Director/Programme Manager/Senior Project Manager
- Banking sector experience
- Mortgage regulations knowledge
- Mortgage collections and debt recovery operations experience
- Mortgage collections and debt recovery function implementation experience
- Excellent understanding of programme management methodologies and tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal & Stakeholder Management skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti Associate, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Dependent on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.
Apply for Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly