Protiviti would like to partner with a Risk Consultant to develop a risk framework for a local airport in the Midlands.
- A Risk Consultant to develop an effective and embedded risk tolerance framework for all risks across the airport & develop a road map to implement it.
1. Ensure that there is a complete view of the control environment and provide remediation plans.
2. Provide insight into the operational risks that are faced through qualitative and quantitative methodologies.
- As the Risk Consultant you will need to drive cultural, system & process change.
- You will manage stakeholders throughout the business, engaging and supporting them.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Airport risk consulting experience would be useful
- Risk or associated qualifications
- Good understanding of business processes and ability to recommend changes to the business, as well as being able to produce documents to specify business requirements where necessary.
- Good understanding of developing an operational risk appetite.
- Experience of designing and implementing Key Risk Scenarios
- Good understanding of risk related concepts across Operations, Commerce, Aviation, Finance & IT.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
£400 to £600 per day, dependent on experience.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.