Interim Finance Manager (6 months)
Finance Manager - Interim - 6 month FTC
- Are you an experience Financial Accountant?
- Do you have management experience?
- Are you available for interim work?
Our client, a registered charity with a great brand who do some fantastic work are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
You will be a strong leader who promotes a "business partnering" culture in finance with the stakeholders of the organisation. Reporting into the Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Management of Transactions and General Ledger team
- Coaching, leading and ensuring the accurate and timely function
- Providing the FD with balance sheet and financial accounting information
- Pension and payroll processing
- The application of VAT
- Financial Processing for the charity and trading subsidiaries
To be considered for this role you will have substantial financial accounting and management experience and substantial charity and SORP experience. VAT, pension and payroll is also essential. Finally a (CCAB) recognised professional finance qualification is needed
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.