Corporate Reporting Accountant
Robert Half are looking to recruit a Corporate Reporting Accountant for a leading Swindon based operation on a full time temporary contract basis.
An opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Reporting accountant to join the central finance team reporting to the Head of Corporate Reporting.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Planning, co-ordination and preparation of the annual report and accounts, the relevant announcements and the half year report. This involves clear communication and interaction with the rest of the Central Finance team, as well as other internal departments and external service providers.
- Planning, co-ordination and preparation of the subsidiary companies and joint venture statutory accounts.
- Review and interpretation of technical accounting pronouncements and assessment of their impact on Group reporting.
- Provide control, analysis and reporting of other Corporate Reporting areas
- Ad hoc reports/projects
- Qualified accountant.
- Experience of statutory reporting process for groups of companies including a plc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced PC user, especially Excel. Hyperion would be advantageous.
- Up to date knowledge of both IFRS
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work accurately under pressure, plus flexible to the needs of the business during key reporting periods.
- Able to commit to a 6 month contract
Based in Swindon, paying £400 per day and car parking facility is available
Please ask for David Belsher or Sully Hussain on 01793 571900 for further information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice