Assistant Management Accountant
2 days left
- Contract Type
Brilliant opportunity for a dynamic Assistant Management Accountant to provide comprehensive accounting support to the Management Accountant whilst supervising transactional staff. This role is within an ultra commercial setting, where the ideal candidate will have the chance to progress and develop further.
This is a great opportunity to step into a more senior accounting position, with line management responsibilities and study support on offer.
- Supporting Management Accountant in full preparation of group accounts;
- Supporting in year-end accounting procedures;
- Supervising operational finance staff (2-3 Sales & Purchase Ledger clerks);
- Providing assistance to day-to-day and wider finance where required;
- Maintaining fixed asset register and completing VAT returns;
- Acting as point of contact for finance and management information;
- Part-Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant status;
- Experience in accountancy finance, ideally as an assistant management accountant;
- Experience in Purchase & Sales Ledger or general ledger;
- Desire to complete further accounting qualification
Commercial industry business in Crewe with emphasis on development and progression of staff. Retention is generally very good, and this is reflected in the benefits package on offer (as is study support).
Salary & Benefits
Up to £28,000 per annum, 20 days annual leave (increasing by 1 per year of services for 5 years), Study Support, 4% matched pension, private medical cover
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Assistant Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly