Interim Finance Business Partner
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are partnering a globally recognised business based near Manchester Airport to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The role would suit a Qualified candidate who is keen to enter a commercially driven, analytical, business facing role.
Duties will include:
- Business Partner of service products and Projects Management
- Measures performance and drives root-cause analysis (profitability, variance analysis etc)
- Lead month end process
- Coordinate planning and forecasting and budgeting processes
- Initiate development of action plans, follows up and monitors implementation/effects
- Challenge commercial performance
- Monthly reporting of regions capex for all sites including reviewing capex spend against budget
- Analyses of monthly performance to budget and forecast of financial and non financial information, evaluating variance impact and identifying trends
- UK Regions and Ireland with cost reduction and revenue projects
- Weekly scorecard production for all sites
The role of Finance Business Partner will be split into three main areas:
- Facilitates strategy implementation, decision-making process and management reviews
- Proactively identifies trends, opportunities, risks
Analysis and Performance Measurement
- Coordinates performance measurement and root cause analysis performed by Commercial and Product Capacity Controllers
- Prepares commentary on performance and critical issues
- Monitors target achievements (growth, margin, achieved rates, trade lane capacity, total variance, etc.)
Planning and Forecasting
- Implement effective planning and forecasting process
- Ensures coordination of planning and forecasting of demand (volume forecast) and supply (capacity forecast)
The role of Finance Business Partner would be ideally suited to a qualified accountant with 3 years working experience. It is crucial that the successful Finance Business Partner holds very good analytically, conceptual and problem-solving skills. The role will require excellent excel skills (V-Look Ups, Pivots & Basic Macros) as there will be lots of use of pre-existing models and development of additional models to manipulate and present data.
Based near Manchester Airport the position of Finance Business Partner is part of a world class finance function within a globally recognised organisation.
£275 to £325 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice