Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Regulatory Accountant to join a start-up bank based in the City of London. This is an exciting role to join one of the new wave start-up banks and assist them during a period of transition in the team.
Duties will include the following:
- Ensure the timely completion of regulatory reporting
- Liaise with the finance team members to ensure inputs are aligned with the standard regulatory requirements
- Support the delivery of reporting processes and controls for the bank
- Support new product innovation including providing technical regulatory inputs on business projects
- Propose and execute improvements to processes and controls
- Work on ad hoc projects
The successful Regulatory Accountant candidate will have the following experience/qualifications:
- 7 years + post-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience of PRA, FCA and BoE returns
- Previous regulatory reporting experience in a banking environment
- Very good Excel skills
- Work well across finance teams and other stakeholders
- Strong control focus and process improvement
A start-up bank that is growing everyday and increasing their market share significantly.
An amazing working culture that is disrupting the old-fashioned way to banking and increasing customer satisfaction through exceptional service.
Based in the city of London in fantastic and fun offices. This is a great opportunity to join the finance team and become an integral member of the business.
Salary & Benefits
This temporary role is for 6 months. The rate for this Regulatory Accountant position is between £450-£650 per day depending on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice