The Business Analyst will need to have experience working in a large corporate and interfacing with technical teams and ideally have SAP experience.
You will act as the interface and translator between the technical teams and the wider business. Having the ability to grasp a quick understanding of the wider business changes and priorities will be essential.
The role will involve carrying out analysis of systems used, processes and people. There Will be scope to understand how the roles in this team can be redefined/rescoped to make improvements for future benefit.
- Act as a liaison with a variety of stakeholders to mitigate any ambiguity.
- Help to support the project planning and implementation. This will also include communicating changes to the wider business.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement/management
- Collaborative nature
- Previous projects should include working with technical teams and an over arching knowledge of systems and application systems architecture.
circa £400 per day depending on experience
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.