Group Finance Director
2 days left
- Contract Type
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to be supporting our client based near Letchworth on the recruitment of an excellent Group Finance Director. The Grp FD will manage a finance team and will help to drive the business performance, growth and a potential change of ownership.
The Group Finance Director will be responsible for:
Ensuring that the company's financial assets are fully utilised and that sufficient working capital is available to support the agreed company strategy, with responsibility for financial and management reporting, both externally and internally, and co-ordination of the business planning process.
Ensuring that the company's resourcing requirements are met through ideal office locations and appropriate office sizes to achieve the agreed company strategy.
Representing the Finance functions on the Quanticate Ltd Board.
Other duties will include:
- Control of the annual Finance budget of £100,000 per year non-staff related expenses, plus a further £350,000 annual staff costs
- Company secretarial responsibility for 4 UK legal entities, Indian Branch and 1 US legal entity
- Administration and management of company current accounts with 1 UK based and 4 foreign based banks
- Management of the company invoice discounting facility
- Management of company foreign exchange products, ensuring that the forecast annual income is converted into sterling as required at the contracted/budgeted USD rates
- Responsibility for ensuring maximisation of the annual R&D Tax Credit Claim in cash refunds annually from HMRC
- Management of 3 direct reports: Commercial Finance Manager, Finance Manager and Accounts Payable Manager.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Director who has worked in services business which bids for contracts and works on projects, experience of an international business with operations oversea's and ideally experience of managing a Management Buy-Out or Sale to Private Equity.
Our client are a successful services business based near Letchworth who are seeking to recruit a Group Finance Director
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive salary of £75,000 to £82,000 plus benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Group Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly