Our client is currently looking for a new member of the team who will have a dual supporting role. Working alongside our current credit controllers and assisting our accounts payable co-ordinator reporting into the Finance Operations Manager.
The role will see the successful candidate spend a majority of their time working within the current credit control. Whilst supporting the accounts payable co-ordinator with processing of expenses, invoices and payment runs when required. We are looking for someone who can swap hats with ease, with a good understanding of credit control and reconciliation but willing to take on accounts payable when required. Someone who is keen to learn from those around them. A team player is essential for this role.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- To raise sales invoices and credit notes
- To ensure monthly dispatch of customer statements.
- To ensure all payments received from customers are supported by appropriate remittance advice.
- To receive all communications from customers relating to disputes and queries and to resolve seeking assistance from line manager where necessary.
- To ensure all customer debit notes/invoices offset against remittances are notified to line manager and sales team and agreement or rejection is properly received from an authorised person.
- To ensure the ledgers are kept clean with unallocated items kept to the bear minimum.
- Processing expenses checking they are in line with the company policy
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Correspond with staff and vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Credit Card processing
- Support and holiday back up for the Accounts Payable Co-ordinator
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Work in multi-currency
- Competence in Microsoft Office products, excel and SAP programmes
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice