Brilliant opportunity for a newly qualified Accountant to provide technical accounting support the Financial Accountant Team within an established and reputable firm in Liverpool. In this exciting and autonomous role you will be responsible for a key unit within the finance department.
Progression and development is available in this role.
Rounded Financial Accountant role, encompassing the following;
- Financial Accounting - Processing of financial transactions, Treasury, Taxation, Financial Statements, Corporate Credit cards and Subsidiary Companies.
- Provide month-end information to the Financial Accountant.
- Management Accounting - Budgeting and forecasting, the provision of monthly management information, liaison with budget holders and ensuring compliance with financial procedures.
- Supporting high level Financial and Management accounts.
- Providing financial guidance and advice on the procurement of goods and services.
- Ensuring the business is optimally maximising its returns, whilst maintaining adequate balances to meet cash flow demands.
- Management financial compliance monitoring.
- Act as the point of contact within finance and accountancy for the provision of management information.
- Support accountants in wider business areas where required.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant (ideally newly qualified)
- Experience in financial/year-end accountancy
- Ideally extensive experience in Management Accounting
- Up-to-date knowledge of accountancy principles and legislation
- Ability to work autonomously or with minimal supervision
Forward-thinking, successful and established firm. Employee-focused and offers incredible benefits to create a modern work/life balance.
Salary & Benefits
Up to £39,500 per annum, 30 days annual holiday + xmas period closure, 35 hours per week.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice