IT Security and Compliance Manager
Robert Half are hiring for an Information Security and Compliance Manager for a consultancy business based in Central Milton Keynes. This is a newly-created full-time permanent role.
The Information Security and Compliance Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing policies, technologies and business processes to improve the company's IT security
- Vulnerability Management and Monitoring
- Threat Management and Monitoring
- Patch Management
- End-user Desktop, Server, Laptop and mobile device security management.
- SIEM Service and Event Management
- Applying ISO27001 security policies against technology systems.
- Collaborate with the business to create and maintain security policies.
The ideal candidate will have:
Scientific technology degree preferably in Computer Science or networks.
Implemented IT security services and responded to security events.
Worked in an ISO27001 compliant environment.
Knowledge of GDPR legislative requirements. Proven experience GDPR policy and technical implementation.
Strong IT technical skills.
Computer Science and or Telecommunication knowledge, which should in strong knowledge in the following areas.
- Linux Servers
- Vulnerability Management
- Security in cloud, physical and virtual environments.
- Linux networking knowledge.
- General networking experience with
- Physical and Virtual switches
- VLANs, HTTP, SMTP and Firewall knowledge
- 3+ years experience working with and implementing security systems and services.
- Strong logical and mathematical mind set.
- Good team worker, able to complete tasks autonomously
- Strong communication skills
The client is a leading consultancy business based in Central Milton Keynes.
Salary & Benefits
Salary is likely to be in the region of £55,000 to £65,000 plus benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice