Senior Management Accountant
- Contract Type
A phenomenal opportunity has arisen within a Globally recognised and market leading publishing company for a Senior Management Accountant. This role will also be responsible for;
- Preparation and accurate management accounts for two of the company's profit centres ensuring that best practice accounting policies are followed
- Responsible for managing two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Liaise with magazine management on a regular basis to support them in understanding the financial performance of their title.
- Prepare accurate accounts for three of the company's head office functions, providing financial support to department management.
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary.
- Monitor and reconcile a number of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Responsibility for three or four cross-title charges, for example, prepayments, car leases, postage costs, photocopiers
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Management Accounts and will also have close contact with the Managing Editor. The Management Accountant will also engage with the Publishing Editor of two of my clients major titles. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a varied and challenging role. You will be newly qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with first time passes and have at least 3 years experience's in a management accounting capacity. You will also possess strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with a pro-active approach to challenges.
Location - Central London
Salary - £50,000 + benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly