Head of Record to Report
Robert half are currently working with a market leading brand who are looking for a Head of Record to Report in their Shared Service Function.
The role will span across multiple functional teams, locations and market boundaries and is responsible for the establishment, control and continuous improvement of the process.
- Own the end to end R2R global processes, driving process simplification, standardisation and an effective controls environment.
- Own and develop the R2R process strategy including but not limited to; vision for how the process comes together, where the integration points are, consideration of geographical locations and how performance can be improved over time.
- Transition R2R processes to Shared Services in line with the approved strategy.
- Ensure the R2R processes are designed to include enhanced internal control and the appropriate governance.
- Create an R2R process community to ensure alignment across regions and share common issues and best practice.
- Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model.
- Significant experience of working in a Shared Services environment;
- Detailed knowledge of RTR processes within SAP environment;
- Experience in identifying and implementing significant process improvements;
Salary & Benefits
Up to £85k + Package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice