Practice Accounts Assistant | North London
A highly established 2 partner Accountancy Practice based in North London are in search for an Accounts Assistant to work within their Accounting Solutions Department.
This position will involve working on the accounts, VAT returns & management accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, the majority of which are local businesses from the Turkish community.
Working within a busy department the role requires good communication skills and the ability to multi task and complete assignments to a deadline. The ideal candidate will ideally be able to speak both English & Turkish to a business standard, however it’s not essential.
The Accounts Semi Senior will be responsible for:
- Accounts preparation for manager review
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Adding client records onto software
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
- Liaising with clients and the HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
The Ideal Accounts Semi Senior:
- 1-2 years' experience in public practice
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA Part Qualified/finalist
- Experience preparing draft year-end accounts for manager review
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and accounting software programmes such as Sage, QuickBooks and Xero Accounts
For more information on this Semi Senior Accountant role please either apply directly or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.