Robert Half are pleased to be partnering with this leading national FMCG brand. Due to continued success they now seek to recruit an experienced treasury analyst to support the head of Treasury with value add modelling, banking support and manage key relationships up to board / owner level.
- Working with the rest of the Accounts team and colleagues to ensure all supplier payments are made in an effective and efficient manner
- Administer cash and banking and various other financial transactions for the Company
- Ensure the Company has sufficient cash resources to meet its day to day needs, including optimising funds, establishing cash pools etc etc.
- Supports UK cash management / related activities with the Company's sister entity,
- Prepare short, medium and long term cash flow forecasts, coordinating input from other sources / locations as appropriate
- Manage multiple currency flows effectively, including working with the corporate treasury function to achieve natural hedging, but also purchase and hedge currencies in accordance with relevant policies and guidelines
- Supporting the CFO to manage the Company's day to day financing needs (eg leasing arrangements, property financing)
- Managing financing documentation as appropriate.
- Support the purchase of fuel and manage any hedging arrangements put in place with respect to fuel purchases
- Provides supporting information to the Accounting team as necessary
- Participate in the budgeting cycles including the coordination of the Group's budget and forecast process;
- Ensure a strong control environment in place over cash and related activities
- Develops and enhances relevant treasury and related systems
- Ensure bank reconciliations are undertaken
- Other treasury, cash and finance related ad hoc projects and tasks as called upon
Salary & Benefits
- A highly competitive base salary of up to £40,000- £55,000 P/A based on experience
- A full study package
- Contributory pension plan
- life and health flex package
- Staff discounts
- Other great benefits on application
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice