Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Robert Half are proudly partnering with an industry leading business in Somerset to recruit an Interim Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for an initial three-month engagement (with potential to extend).
As the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, your main responsibility will be to bring insight to financial information to support the business with key decision making. Your responsibilities will also include (but won't be limited to):
- Leadership of a small team, supporting with their reporting and analysis in a timely and efficient manner.
- Delivering standardised management reporting and presenting the information to key stakeholders.
- Review processes and revise them to ensure continued efficiency.
- Utilise detail financial analysis to provide clarity to the complex data sets.
Your profile will ideally encompass:
- A professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience in delivering full profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management information.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of interrogating complex data sets.
- Experience of over viewing and improving budgeting, forecasting and planning processes.
Our client are an instantly recognisable brand, known for taking pride in the quality of their product and having an excellent culture. With increased commercial plans for the business, the finance function operates with an appreciation for flexibility, autonomy and trusts their staff to meet key deliverables in a style that best suits them.
Salary and Benefits
In return, you can expect a daily rate of £275-£300 per day, depending on experience.
For more information, and to apply, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice