Robert Half is currently partnering with a business based in Bicester that is looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the business. The Financial Controller provides financial leadership to the management team and wider organisation. The role assumes responsibility for all areas of financial control and reporting, while supporting informed decision-making and managing business risk. Supervision and development of the finance team is a key part of the role. The Financial Controller is also instrumental in forming accounting strategies that enable the organisation to achieve its objectives, and proactively instigates positive change.
- Produce accurate, relevant and timely reports on a monthly and annual basis for budget and forecast financial information
- Present management accounts to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Manage the annual external audit process including the drafting of the statutory accounts
- Manage the annual budgeting process
- Management of the Finance Team to ensure its effectiveness
The role requires a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who has managed a team and has solid accounting experience. You will be able to liaise at all levels and able to present to management in a confident, concise manner. You will have good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice