Robert Half are exclusively recruiting for a strong and commercially focused Financial Analyst on behalf of a well established, yet rapidly growing services business based near Macclesfield.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Finance Analyst to take on an ultra-progressive opportunity where you will gain outstanding exposure to all areas of commercial finance as well as the opportunity to develop as the business continues to grow.
The business are a very strong and well-established services business based near Macclesfield who have recently undergone a really strong past 24 months, as such they are now looking to increase headcount within their finance team in anticipation of a further increased workload due to continued growth.
The position is a fantastic commercially focused role where you will get the opportunity to really add value and be at the forefront of change within the business. The key responsibilities include:
- Full accounting responsibility of a business unit with a multimillion pound fee revenue.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with client services teams to ensure forecasting and tracking of project costs are accurately managed. Working with the Business Unit Head on the tracking of performance monitoring KPIs.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of all financial reports submitted to clients.
- Supporting the business unit to ensure that gross profit is maximised for the unit.
- Run revenue recognition process and ensure in line with IFRS 15, and monthly reporting processes are completed on timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure business unit has keen focus on cash management to ensure invoicing of clients are within terms and excellent cash collection processes are followed.
- Support the implementation of Oracle and further enhance its impact by reviewing and improving reports and processes.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice