1 day left
- Contract Type
£18000 - £19000
Robert Half are currently working exclusively on two fantastic opportunities for recent Graduate / AAT studiers who are looking for their first step into Finance and Accounting.
These two opportunities have arisen due to continuous recent successes and are looking for additional impressive employees to add to their cohesive finance division.
- Receiving, reconciling and posting the daily takings information onto the system for current and newly acquired surgeries
- Following up queries with the relevant local, in-country finance co-ordinator
- Weekly true up of the surgeries vet system against the information sent in
- Keeping on top of all BACS and local country banking format for payments received and following up unresolved bank payments with the surgeries.
- Supporting the surgeries with the takings process
- Reconciling the month-end position
- Reconciling credit card statements and petty cash spend and posting onto the system
- Reconciling the till float and Petty Cash balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis and resolving any issues
- Build strong rapport with Local Finance Co-ordinator
If you wish to apply or enquire further details regarding the position please get in contact with Miles Hackett at Robert Half.
taking clerk/bristol/bristol/takings clerk
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Apply for Takings Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly