Grop Financial Controller
Protiviti are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join a client and manage its core, geographically dispersed finance function, while the client goes through a structural transition. Having grown through multiple acquisitions, our client has reached the next stage of its development. Based in London.
- Reporting to the CFO, you will manage the physically separate finance functions that have arisen as a result of several acquisitions
- As the interim Group Financial Controller, you will lead the team on the production of all company's financial accounts, financial operations and WIP ledger
- Begin to look at streamlining the different locations into a more cohesive operating unit
- You will be a qualified accountant with a strong background in financial control
- Group consolidations, accounting operations, shared service centres
- Team management
- Experience in the facilities management, leisure, BPO or contract driven sector would be good
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti interim, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
This role will pay in the £550 to 650/day region
Protiviti Ltd., is acting as an employment business for temporary positions. Protiviti is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates and suitable candidates with more experience to that stated are welcome to apply.