Our client requires an experienced and committed Tax Accountant to assist their Senior Tax Manager overseeing and handling reporting, preparation of tax returns and all taxation processes in relevant areas.
Previous experience working with transfer pricing, corporate income tax and VAT would be preferential.
Responsibilities and duties include the following:
- Maintenance of tax records for business entities for the UK and other.
- Development of tax compliance policy
- Assistance with tax reporting requirements
- Preparation of monthly tax accruals
- preparation of disclosures
- reviewing general ledger
- Ensuring deadlines for submission and payment of Corporate, VAT and Employment tax are met
- Strong technical tax and accounting skills
- Knowledge of reporting under UK GAAP/IFRS preferred
- Desire for career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient user of Excel
- CTA/ATT/ICAS/ACCA qualified preferred
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice