Robert Half are proudly partnering with a Tewkesbury based organisation who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to assist during a period of transformation and change. With a focus on preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations working with senior finance and non-finance figures to support budgetary decisions, this is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available candidate.
Within the role of Management Accountant, your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting.
- Preparation of monthly P&L and performance reports, providing analysis, analytical review and investigation to Gross Margin level vs expectations.
- Presenting to Senior Management to support their budgetary decisions and business performance during a period of change.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- Able to work autonomously and a team player during month end duties.
- Confident in your Excel skills
Our client are undergoing an exciting period of transformation and change, continuing to maximise their presence within their market and allowing continued growth and success of their operation. Within the team, you can expect an environment that encourages autonomy but equally comes together to ensure objectives are achieved. With a culture that value suggestions and ideas to continually improve processes, the business provides excellent scope for an immediately available candidate.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £225-£250per day, depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice