Tax Investigations Senior Associate
A top 10 firm based in Central London are currently seeking a Tax Investigations Senior Associate for their well-established and rapidly growing team. This highly reputable firm is well-known for actively assisting in the development of their staff and as such offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
As a Tax Investigations Senior Associate, you will be part of the tax team and will ensure all of your deliverables are completed on time and within budget for the Manager.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Prepare client tax returns required by the Manager
- Assist the Managers as part of a wider team to service their clients
- Carry out ad hoc requirements as may be reasonably required by the line manager
- Take responsibility for all client matters as directed by the manager
- Preparation of engagement letters and client acceptance documentation
- Undertake any training or development co-ordinated by the Tax team
- Develop professional relationships with clients and within the firm
You will be a self-motivated individual, who is ideally educated to degree level, that can work to tight deadlines, possesses excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills together with an ability and interest in understanding your clients??? business.
In addition, the firm is seeking an individual who possesses previous experience within tax investigations, this can be from a public practice background or from HMRC.
For more information on this Tax Investigations Senior Associate role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.
Apply for Tax Investigations Senior Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly