Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you an ambitious accountant who is keen to progress within a
business partnering and highly commercial role?
Concha y Toro UK are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst
to be based at their picturesque offices in Wheatley (Oxfordshire).
This is a rare opportunity to work for a recognisable and growing brand,
with the chance to impact change and support strategic decision making!
Concha y Toro UK is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vina Concha y Toro, one of the world's largest and most successful wine companies. Established in the UK in 2001, CyT now import well over 6 million cases of wine from their parent company's wineries in Chile, Argentina and California, supplying to all of the major grocery retailers.
Market Leading Brands:
- We are the producer and supplier of several market-leading brands in the UK. Casillero del Diablo is a Top 10 UK wine brand, and the No.1 selling wine brand from Chile in the UK.
- Cono Sur is an innovative wine brand, the first ever winery to achieve Carbon Neutral status in Chile, and producer of the UK's top selling Pinot Noir and Viognier wines.
- Trivento is the UK's leading Argentinean wine brand, and producer of the country's top selling Malbec, Trivento Reserve Malbec.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance and join a small finance team based at CyT UK's office in Wheatley (East Oxfordshire).
The role will be responsible for supporting and providing insightful analysis to the Sales & Marketing teams and to aid in business decision making. This will involve:
- Business partnering with the Sales team, performing financial evaluations and developing financial models within key customers and brands.
- Month end processes, ensuring P&L integrity.
- Interpreting competitor and market analysis with the Sales team.
- Support Marketing teams in their brand and customer spend ensuring investment is aligned to business strategy.
- Pricing - supporting the FP&A Manager to ensure pricing/trade spend/marketing investments are updated to aid business decisions.
- Supporting the preparation of month Business Forecast and annual Business Plan.
- Ad-hoc financial analysis as and when required by key stakeholders across the business.
- Newly qualified or Finalist (CIMA/ACA/ACCA).
- 2 years experience gained in a business partnering / financial analysis / FP&A role.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Self-starter, commercial awareness and excellent communication skills.
- Spanish language skills would be highly beneficial, although not a prerequisite.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Highly competitive salary depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including:
- 25 days leave (plus bank holidays).
- Bonus scheme (based on business and individual performance).
- Discount on CyT Wines
- Enrolment onto Level 2 Wines and Spirits Educational Trust qualification.
- Private Healthcare and Health Care Cash plan
- 5% pension contribution.
- Life assurance
- Groups Sick Pay Scheme
- Fresh fruit Tuesdays, bacon sarnies on last Friday of the month, and invitations to various internal/external brand launches!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice