Our client is a leading Exeter based employer with their head office within close proximity of the M5.
Acting as the deputy of the Head of Treasury and being a key member within the Front Office team the Treasury Analyst is one of the main contracts for the Company’s counterparties. You will monitor and manage the company’s exposure to foreign exchange and together with the Cash team leader be responsible for the preparation of weekly cash reports and cash flow forecasting.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Managing all hedge documentation under IFRS9
- Ensuring that the company is compliant.
- Understanding market movements and trends by liaising regularly with banks and traders
To be considered for the role we are looking for the following:
- Experience within a similar treasury role
- Have an understanding of foreign exchange and the commodity market
- Have a detailed understanding of accounting and double entry bookkeeping
- Experience of working with finance systems
Due to substantial investment and change within the business, this is a really exciting time to join their highly successful and growing finance team. They are very passionate about the culture within the business and being people focused and supportive of personal career development.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send us a copy of your CV and a covering note.
This vacancy is being advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group. The services advertised by Accountancy Resourcing Group are those of an Employment Agency.