Personal Tax Semi-Senior
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Tax Semi-Senior to join a market leading firm in Central London Office
- You will be working for a well-established, and progressive firm
- You will get great exposure to a very diverse mixture of clients
- Flexi-time is made available to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance
You will be able to join a social team, who have maintained an excellent reputation with their clients. The firm truly believes in the importance of investing in staff, both by doing all they can to ensure you are happy in your role, and by developing your skills and experience.
Tax Semi-Senior responsibilities:
- Provision of Personal Tax compliance services
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Preparing P11D forms, PAYE coding notices, business expense claims and end of year returns
- Preparing personal tax and capital gains tax returns
- Dealing with client and HMRC enquiries
- Regularly liaising with both clients and HMRC in a professional manner
- Monitoring WIP
Tax Semi-Senior requirements:
- ATT qualified / close to completion.
- 2 Years Personal tax experience
- Good computer skills
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Effective communication skills
- Self-motivated with a problem solving approach to work
For further information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers
Apply for Personal Tax Semi-Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly