A new and exciting opportunity in a global change organisation.
Work for one of the leading not-for-profit organisations devoted to creating global change for the better. They are currently looking for someone who is passionate about their vision to solve intractable problems globally and can successfully, among other responsibilities lead the annual audit including production of financial statements and Q&A processes for the organisation and all its subsidiaries. The institute prides itself on being courageous, collaborative and compassionate and is in search for someone who can maintain these values while working in a deadline focused, complex finance department.
- Leading the entire audit cycle including producing financial statements for the organisation and subsidiaries.
- Leading income recognition processes, including control sheets, monthly postings and credit control.
- Assisting with tax accounts, specifically corporation tax and VAT.
- Handling balance sheet reconciliations.
- Supporting technical accounting queries.
- Managing and maintaining efficiency of financial systems (Sage and Expenses Software)
- Handling external reporting including that to national statistics.
- Supporting outstanding run-off tasks and adhoc projects when necessary.
- Newly qualified ACA or ACCA with impeccable technical experience and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a deadline focussed complex finance department.
- Passionate about the values and vision of the organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of workload and be eager and passionate to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A collaborative and supportive team player.
- Enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual with a desire to learn and develop continuously.
- Experience using Sage Accounts Production.
- £45 - £50k
- Generous Benefits Package