Senior Management Accountant
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a Bristol based services business to recruit an Interim Senior Management Accountant on an initial six month engagement. With the role being introduced to support the continued workload given the success of the business, it's an incredibly exciting time to join the organisation.
Within the role of Management Accountant, your duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with divisional heads to support their budgetary decisions and business performance during a period of change.
- Provide support during month end processes.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have excellent communication skills and influencing skills
- Able to work autonomously and a team player during month end duties.
- Confident in your Excel skills
Our client are undergoing an exciting period of change, continuing to maximise their presence within their market and allowing continued growth and success of their operation. Within the team, you can expect an environment that encourages autonomy but equally comes together to ensure objectives are achieved. With a culture that value suggestions and ideas to continually improve processes, the business provides excellent scope for an immediately available candidate.
Salary & Benefits
In return, you can expect £225-£250per day, depending on experience.
For more information, please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice